Below is general information about the GridBee and SolarBee equipment designed to improve potable water quality. In the left menu are links to more detailed information, including detailed product information on each category page.
|GridBee GS Series
|SolarBee SB Series
Medora Corporation started the potable tank active mixing market in 2003, and leads the industry in mixers for potable tanks and clearwells, TTHM Removal Systems, and our portable boost system. Our potable equipment is designed and can be configured for any style, shape, or size tank or clearwell.
Mixers, THM Removal, and Boosting Systems
for any style, any shape, any size -
Any Tank or Clearwell!
Photos: Click on any photo to enlarge. Many additional photos are available under the Customer Experiences button on the left menu.
Our equipment for the potable water industry has these standard features and benefits:
- NSF certification
- Scalable to any system size, tank or clearwell size
- Can be installed with little or no infrastructure changes other than electrical wiring where applicable
- Customer, contractor, or factory installation is available in most cases
- "Try before you buy" - Our equipment can be rented first, and converted to a purchase later
- Optional SCADA outputs compatible with your system
- High reliability, 25-year design life with low maintenance costs
- Long warranties, and the availability of factory maintenance plans